Vineyard Wind seeks a motivated individual with an interest in learning about the offshore wind energy industry in Massachusetts. This is a 12-week position.
Job Duties: This position has a range of responsibilities related to offshore wind project development that may include the following:
- Conducting research projects related to project permitting
- Reviewing historical state and federal permitting documentation
- Assisting with stakeholder outreach events
- Monitoring news outlets and other internet sources for updates on offshore wind
- Attending meetings in an administrative role
- Performing various administrative tasks
- Working with GIS open source software
The ideal candidate possesses high attention to detail and superior written and verbal communication skills. This position is based in our New Bedford offices. Occasional local travel may be required.
To Apply: https://www.vineyardwind.com/i...