TechGlobal is a growing technical services company supporting the Federal government as well as State/Local government. We are looking for a person to support our client at National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
Specific duties include:
- Research subject matter.
- Write/create a variety of technical articles, reports, graphics, and presentations.
- Responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production files.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Provide multimedia services supporting the agency’s senior management team. The work will require broad strategic thinking about how to best map design and presentation work to best represent the value proposition of the agency.
- Provide presentation design and support to National Weather Service executives. Interact with senior leadership regularly to identify, review, and update materials. Facilitate presentation delivery for senior leaders (e.g., run technical tests with AV team, ensure formatting and specifications are met for each presentation, etc.).
- Develop custom presentations that contain original artistic design elements/movies to enhance speaker messages to target audiences. Translate complex scientific and organizational content/concepts into plain language/visuals.
- Create presentations from concept to final product using all features in Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Slides such as masters, builds, and inserting different media. Expertise in these tools as well as Adobe Creative Suite is required.
- Create a pool of masters/templates for presentation standards, as well as animations, infographics, custom imagery for use by NWS leadership in presentations.
- Identify, resource, develop and maintain digital assets (photos, video, illustrations) for use in presentations; ensure appropriate copyright management of newly acquired intellectual property assets, management permissions and legal usage.
- Contribute to the design of websites and digital content development.
This position will report to the NOAA National Weather Service (NWS) Office of the Assistant Administrator (OAA) and Office of the Chief of Staff (OCOS).
To apply: http://www.techglobalinc.com/j...