Assist the Director and Events Coordinator with projects to support K-12 STEM education programs.
The Cape Cod Regional STEM Network brings together educators, school districts, business and industry partners, and community members who share a commitment to inspiring and supporting young people’s interest and achievement in STEM learning and careers.
We’re building a vibrant STEM learning community, with the skills to excel at school and in the world of work. We are an informal network, welcoming all who share this vision to join us.
Unpaid position with flexible hours working on a variety of projects. Located at Cape Cod Community College. Minimum age 16.
- Organizing and labeling curriculum kits and materials for our K-12 teacher resource center.
- Research and data collection
- Data entry and management (Excel spreadsheets an email lists)
- Creating an inventory system for teacher resource center
- Other projects as assigned
Please submit resume and letter of interest to: