Busy, growing web development and design studio with additional ventures in real estate investing and event production (TEDx Provincetown, Broto.eco), is seeking to expand our team with a reliable and responsible operations manager to assist with every day organization management and office tasks.
The successful candidate will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation of all of our organization's lines of business, which involves making important managerial and strategic decisions. The Operations Manager will also be responsible for assisting with the development and implementation of operational/organizational policies and procedures as the business continues to expand. You will also be assisting our other team members in tasks relating to design, event planning and research. This position is on-site at Narrow Land’s Hyannis headquarters.
- Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing related to all business ventures
- Manage and run employee payroll
- Prepare and send documents to our bookkeeping/accounting team
- Draft and send project proposals
- Generate contracts on Square
- Maintain and adjust appointments as needed
- Organize and catalog hard copies of in-office files
- Assist with recruitment of staff, contractors and interns
- Maintain office supplies and subscriptions
- Assist with project management and communication between staff, contractors and clients
- Ability to understand staff roles and capabilities to delegate projects to proper personnel
Hours & Compensation:
- 25 hours per week
- $22/hour. Wage is negotiable based on experience.
- Valid drivers license and transportation
- Use of Apple products (i.e. MacBook) and operating system
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proven work experience or interest as an Operations Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Leadership capabilities