The Atlantic White Shark Conservancy seeks part-time staff for our new Shark Center Provincetown. Staff members will engage Shark Center visitors throughout the museum and assist in daily operations such as sales of merchandise and tickets. This position will require staff members to interact and educate visitors of a wide range of ages and backgrounds.
• Provide educational information to museum visitors.
• Service the customer on point-of-sale transactions in the museum shop.
• Sell museum tickets, welcome museum guests, and explain visitation policies.
• Help maintain a safe and clean environment.
• Other projects and tasks, as needed.
• Willing to work weekends.
• Reliable transportation to report to assigned location as scheduled.
COMPENSATION: $17/hour, 20-30 hours per week.
SEASON: Shark Center Provincetown is open seasonally, from Memorial Day to Columbus Day, with a varied schedule during shoulder seasons.
TO APPLY: Submit a resume and contact information for three references to
email@example.com. The subject of your email should include “Provincetown.”
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and the position will remain open until filled.
The Atlantic White Shark Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages
candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Diversity of opinions, experiences, and backgrounds is a