We are looking for an IT Support Specialist to join our 100+ application development company in Harwich, MA. This is open role is due to tremendous growth within the organization and will start off immediately with unlimited potential for growth for the right candidate. The role is a dynamic combination of desktop support and network support functions. Reporting to the Director of AppFactory, this position joins a close knit technical team and will require an excellent ability to work as a team player as well as complete tasks independently.
At least 3 years of corporate experience in a technical support capacity is required for consideration in this position.
Duties will include:
- Supporting 100+ end users (including 70+ remote users) in daily troubleshooting – Hardware and software updates and upgrades for laptops – Windows and MAC – Active Directory user management (adds, edits, permissions, etc.)
- Upgrade of network connections messaging and applications
- Setting up A/V equipment for meetings and presentations – Assisting in maintaining and troubleshooting of WAN – Identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Logging and tracking calls using our internal application and follow-up for routine user problems
- Maintaining database of inventory of workstations, hardware and software
- Manage DNS entries and AWS development servers
- Requirements for this role:
- At least 1 year of corporate technical support experience
- At least 1 year of network support/assistance
- Strong MS SQL experience
- Experience using PowerShell
- Strong understanding of Active Directory user functions
- Strong understanding of Windows 365
- Experience migrating and/or updating PCs and/or laptop for network configuration
- Knowledge of antivirus software, automation and diagnostic software
Please submit cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Direct applicants only. Zudy is not accepting applications from third-party recruiters.