Brown Lindquist Fenuccio & Raber Architects, a growing Architecture and Interior Design firm in Yarmouthport, MA, seeks a FT in-house Interior Designer to support a wide range of commercial and residential projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design required.
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ) licensure preferred but not required
- A true collaborator and team player
- Personable with high level of energy and organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects occurring simultaneously
- Exceptional graphic communication skills as well as written and verbal
- Revit proficiency desired; AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite a plus
- Ability to learn new software programs as necessary
- Reliable transportation (project related mileage/travel expenses will be reimbursed)
- Conduct various project start-up activities with principals & administrative staff
- Prepare and distribute regular project correspondence
- Coordinate regularly with clients, internal staff and external consultants
- Conduct full range of pre-design & conceptual design activities as lead designer/project manager, or as a supporting member of design team(s)
- Research materials and systems for specific projects
- Assist with development of Revit-based construction documents
- Assist clients with all decision-making in conjunction with principals & project managers
- Assist with furniture selections, develop furniture plans and specifications
- Prepare RFQ’s for furniture and finishes and negotiating pricing with vendors
- Conduct various construction administration activities
- Build network of relationships with area suppliers and vendors
- Maintain current interior materials product library
- Participate in business development activities with principals and marketing coordinator
Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills. Benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, and 401k retirement plan.