Consistently provides service excellence to all patients, family members, visitors, volunteers and co-workers in a manner that reflects Cape Cod Healthcare's commitment to CARES: compassion, accountability, respect, excellence and service.
- Assists in configuring, installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting PC Workstations, applications, and printers.
- Monitors the Help Desk ticketing queue, fielding tickets, and providing resolutions to users. Documents resolutions in online tickets and closes tickets accordingly.
- Attends departmental meetings.
- Shadows systems, security, and network engineers to learn about those fields.
- Currently enrolled in High school or currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- Experience in the use of basic PC applications including MS Office suite
troubleshooting, workstations, applications, databases, sql, computer science, visual basic, python, operating systems, programming, active directory, help desk support, mac os, integration, microsoft sql server
To Apply: https://capecodhc.taleo.net/ca...