Part-time/full-time/seasonal farm work on a Barnstable-based organic produce farm coomencing mid-February 2021.
We are seeking to hire “farm hands” to assist in operating Harvest Moon Farms at the direction of the Farm Manager and owners. Both full-time and part-time positions---hours can be flexible. Responsibilities include the following:
- Planting and maintaining health of crops, including fertilizing, weed and pest control
- Harvesting and processing produce for sale
- Picking and packing inventory for sale
- Mowing grass areas
- General property maintenance
- No prior experience necessary but must have a passion for organic farming
- Students studying agriculture, horticulture, sciences ideal
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the individual will be interfacing with managers, other employees, and customers
- Driver’s license ideal but not required.
Hourly wage rate negotiable and commensurate with experience. Compensation package will include healthcare benefits, retirement savings plan, paid leave for full-time employees.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and contact information to: see below
Equal Opportunity Employer Disclosure:
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.