Our office in Hyannis, MA is looking for an Engineering Intern to join their team for the summer of 2021.
As an intern with this group, you will be in assisting project engineers and project managers in the planning, design and construction engineering of water, wastewater and infrastructure projects for municipal and private clients.
Specific Responsibilities Will Include
- Conducting field investigations and inspections of construction
- Performing engineering studies and making comparative engineering and economic evaluations
- Gathering and compiling data
- Assisting with CADD drawings and developing facilities layouts
- Conducting cost estimates and design calculations
What You Will Bring To The Table
- Must be enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Civil or Environmental Engineering degree program
- Understanding of Engineering fundamentals
- AutoCAD skills would be a plus
- Ability to learn on the job and apply theory in a practical setting
- Able to balance studies and workload
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Able to follow directions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work both within a team and independently
- Organized and able to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations and deadlines
To Apply: https://ghdltd.taleo.net/caree...