Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
GHD is actively developing a Future Energy initiative. We are looking to alternative energy generation, distribution, and use projects across the globe providing our clients with alternatives for clean energy and energy resiliency. These projects include renewable energy, energy storage, waste to energy, power to gas, hydrogen storage and transportation, clean fuels, clean chemical manufacturing, carbon capture, and reduced carbon footprint.
As part of this initiative, we are seeking an Energy Transition Technical Specialist who will be responsible for the development and delivery of cleaner energy alternatives and solutions in the electric power and oil and natural gas utility industries. The focus will be on several key areas: engineering feasibility, economic evaluation, cleaner energy (renewables, waste to energy, hydrogen), decarbonization, reduced GHG footprint, energy storage, carbon capture and storage, cleaner manufacturing and energy usage, pipeline repurposing, and resource management for private sector and public sector clients in the United States and Canada.
Specific responsibilities in this role will include:
- Builds effective relationships with key existing clients, while also expanding the client base provide opportunities and support Business Group development
- Serves as the client manager for key clients and develops/executes associated client engagement plans
- Promotes and collaborates in the development of innovative project delivery methods
- Pre-positions for projects, develops opportunities, and obtains RFPs
- Develops responses to RFPs, scope of work packages, budgets, and progress reports
- Drives project teams to provide successful and technically sound project deliveries to meet and exceed client and GHD requirements
- Drives financial performance with respect to contribution; monitors, tracks, and manages opportunities, backlog, utilization, AR/DSO, variances, and markups
- Manages, mitigates, and reports on risks within the Business Group
- Drives positive client interaction, as verified through client surveys
- Develops and mentors senior leadership and/or rising talent within the Future Energy Business
- Actively participates in professional and/or industrial organizations to promote the GHD brand
For success in this position, you will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Process Engineering or related field of study
- Professional Engineer (PE) License
- Minimum 15 years of experience in the energy market with strong connections to the energy market in North America/globally building a team of experts and delivery of work in this area
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience delivering projects in North American and/or global markets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; proven ability to develop, mentor and lead professional technical staff
To Apply: https://ghdltd.referrals.selec...