Located in the U.S. and a subsidiary of Kongsberg Maritime, Hydroid is the world’s most trusted manufacturer of advanced Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUVs). Our marine robotics systems provide innovative and reliable full-picture solutions for the marine research, defense, hydrographic and offshore/energy markets. Our products represent the most advanced, diversified and field-proven family of AUVs and AUV support systems in the world.
Hydroid employees are passionate about their work and strive to produce top-quality products and service. All products are designed and manufactured at the Hydroid facilities in Pocasset, MA.
- Solders components, and updates circuit boards and assists other departments with fabrication for assembly.
- Assembles and wires sub-assemblies, printed circuit boards per assembly drawings, schematics or process sheets.
- Maintains work station in a clean and orderly manner.
- Maintains circuit board component level re-work and modifications.
- Maintains building sub-assemblies and understands the designs as directed from the Engineering Department for assembly.
- Maintains quality control on manufactured products and properly logs data.
- Maintains inspections for all sub-assembly parts to ensure accuracy.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of damaged supplies or equipment that is out of tolerance.
- Maintains wire and component soldering in accordance with drawing specifications.
- Maintains the ability to read blue prints and schematics.
- Maintains final inspection of all assembly and sub-assemblies.
- Maintains wire assemblies to prefabricated circuit boards and performs final test for servo-motors and all sub-assemblies.
- Able to prioritize safety according to Hydroid safety standards.
- Updates and modifies printed circuit boards, and labels utility boxes and cases for shipment to customers.
- Supports all manufacturing departments.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing and lean environment is a plus.
- The ideal candidate is an individual that can work in a fast paced environment; with high attention to detail, excellent problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and enthusiastic attitude.
To Apply: https://jobs-hydroid.icims.com...