Busy, growing web development and design studio is looking to hire a design intern to join our growing team! We are looking for a self-motivated, creative individual to assist with creating compelling, original, designs and visuals in a wide range of projects including branding, events, websites, and social media. Internship may lead to a permanent role with the company. Candidate must be fluent using Adobe Creative Cloud. This position is on-site at Narrow Land’s Hyannis headquarters.
Our company is looking for a design intern to assist in producing digital and print creative solutions for both our clients and our own brand. To be successful in this role, you should have prior knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience handling marketing projects from concept to production, including, digital marketing, print collateral, branding, presentations and web design. You will be contributing to a number of website projects on an ongoing basis. We have a diverse set of clients across a wide range of industries that provide the opportunity to gain real world experience.
- Assist with internal branding and marketing efforts for our brands by working within established design guidelines
- Brainstorm and produce preliminary ideas for client design work such as mood boards and typography concepts
- Assist in designing high-quality digital media including but not limited to, web pages, video elements, social media collateral and email templates
- Work closely to collaborate with the design lead to curate beautiful, effective content that targets key objectives
- Assist in the development of visual identity for both Narrow Land and our clients in all areas (i.e website + accompanying social platforms)
- Stay up to date with current design platforms, new innovations and industry trends.
Hours & Compensation:
- Part Time | 15-20 hrs per week | In office, occasional remote work is OK
- School credit with possibility to work with our company in a permanent role
- Valid drivers license or transportation
- Use of Apple products (i.e. MacBook)
- Understanding of best practices for design concepts from start to finish
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Cloud products
- Demonstrated comprehension of both print and digital concepts
- Ability to design within set branding guidelines
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Work closely with design lead and other members of our team
- Classical training and additional skills such as videography not required but preferred
- Ability to follow a set design process which includes research, wireframes, mood-boards, etc.