Civil Project Engineers provide support to Project Managers in our Civil Engineering department.
Job duties include:
- Research and investigations.
- Engineering and survey field work.
- Engineering and survey calculations and analysis.
- Site inspections.
- Soil testing for subsurface sewage disposal system and drainage system designs.
- Design and preparation of various plans for residential and non-residential properties including:Subsurface sewage treatment and disposal systems.Site development, road, and stormwater drainage system plans.
- Preparation of reports and letters.
- Review of contractor submittals.
- A variety of other in-office and field tasks associated with civil engineering projects.
- Other duties as appropriate.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering.
- EIT certification or PE registration preferred.
- Minimum of three years of experience preparing site and sewage disposal system plans using AutoCAD.
- Valid driver’s license.
Coastal Engineering Co., Inc. has offices in Orleans, Sandwich, and Nantucket, all just a few miles from beautiful Cape Cod beaches. Recreational and cultural opportunities abound. The company offers an attractive benefits package including health, dental, disability, and life insurance, 401K, and a generous holiday and paid time off package. EOE.
Please e-mail your resume to Suzanne Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.