Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization.
We have an opening in the Northeast US for a Civil Designer to participate in the design and drafting of civil municipal and industrial infrastructure projects. These projects will include topographic survey, sewer, water, industrial products, and drainage pipelines, among others. In this role, you will work with fellow drafters and designers in preparing simple work plans and construction documents for internal review.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Perform design and drafting for pressure and gravity pipe networks, site grading and 3D surface manipulation and surface water drainage/roadways and cut/fill calculations. Added benefit for municipal infrastructure.
- Perform tasks and technical decisions conducted under close supervision.
- Prepare drawing packages, including plans and profile drawings, sections, site plans, grading plans and details.
- Prepare initial draft of routine correspondence, standardized documents, simple work plans, and construction documents for internal review.
For success in this position, you will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Associate’s Degree in Drafting or similar field
- 2-5 years of relevant drafting experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD v. 2015 or higher
- Proficiency in Civil 3D
- Experience with ArcGIS is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work both within a team and independently
If you're interested in pursuing this position, please submit an application via the link here!