Do you have a strong passion for the ocean, the arts or education (how about all of the above?) and a will to share that love with others? OPAK is offering Assistant Marine Educator Internship Positions to local students in their Junior and Senior years of High School, as well as, College Students. The position includes assisting the education staff, being a group leader and helping with daily classroom set up! Applicants MUST be able to work with students ages 6-14, be adaptable, have a wiliness to learn and a strong attention to detail. If interested click below to apply! Position is available for June-August of 2019 and is unpaid and part time (school credit might be possible).
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Love the ocean, arts and/or education
- An eagerness to learn and curiosity about the natural world
- The ability to work with students ages 6-14 and pass a CORI check
- Be able to work in an outdoors setting
- At least 16 years old